Our Viride Extravirgin Olive Oil is cold-extracted, in a period between October and November, from the Leccino's and Frantoio's cultivar, The typical soil, the selection of the cultivars, and our passion make a high quality oil with a smooth and rounded taste.
- Variety: Leccino and Frantoio
- Soil: Stony and Calcareous
- Altitude: 350 m s.l.m.
- Harvester: October and November
- Crushing: less then four from the harvester
- Storage: Preserved in stainless silos
- Features: Fruity, Spicy and Balanced Oil with flavour of Bitter Almond, Green Leaf, and Grass.
- Bottiglia 250 ml
- Bottiglia 500 ml